DECOVERA Furniture (hereinafter “the owner”) urges the user of this website (hereinafter “the user”) to read the legal aspects set out below. The fact of browsing this website implies knowledge and acceptance.
In accordance with the RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) on Data Protection, Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 of 12 April approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, the holder informs the user of the following legal aspects:
As required by the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), we provide the user with the detailed data protection information set out below:
- Purpose: We inform you that the personal data collected will be incorporated into a file under our responsibility, in order to manage the sending of information requested and provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest. The data provided will be retained for as long as the business relationship is maintained, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or their deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Legitimation: The personal data obtained on this website, as well as the offer of products and services offered, is based on the consent requested from the interested party. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the request for processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally required.
- Rights: The user, as a direct data subject, has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning him/her. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the user may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will stop processing them except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us and to transfer it or request that we provide it to a third party without objection from us (right to data portability).
In certain circumstances, we inform you that you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Terms and conditions of use
- The owner is not responsible for the quality of navigation or the speed of access. Any user accessing this website undertakes to do so in accordance with the law, morality and public order, in terms of access and navigation.
- The introduction of viruses that may damage this website itself or third parties is prohibited. The navigation made by the user will be under his responsibility. Likewise, the sending and/or transmission of any type of violent, threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic, pornographic or in any way offensive material that constitutes or encourages conduct that may be contrary to the laws in force is prohibited.
- The owner has taken all precautions to prevent the spread of computer viruses. Even so, it is recommended that the recipient of any computer message performs his or her own checks. The holder shall not accept any liability for damages that may be suffered as a result of these factors.
- The responsibility for the use of the information contained in this website lies with the user. The owner shall not be liable for any damages caused or likely to occur, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information, the materials contained in this website and the programs included in it. The links and hypertext that make it possible, through this website, for the user to access features and services offered by third parties, do not belong to and are not under the control of the owner.
- The holder undertakes not to send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or other equivalent electronic communication means without identifying them as commercial communication and without having been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof. For these purposes will not be considered as commercial communication all information sent to customers of the holder provided that its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship, as well as the performance of the tasks of information, training and other activities of the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
- The owner may modify, without prior notice, the information contained in this website, as well as its configuration and presentation.
- The owner does not permit, in whole or in part, the reproduction, publication, disclosure, computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, commercial use, transformation or decompilation in any medium or format of any of the elements of this website without its prior written permission. The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material appearing on this website for his/her personal and private use, being forbidden to use it for any other purpose.
- The trade names, trademarks, logos or distinctive signs of any nature that appear on this website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of their owners.